C.M.C.T. Collaborative Network
At present, C.M.C.T. has worked with both public and private agencies as follows:
1. Thai Public Broadcasting Service (Thai PBS): Chairman of the C.M.C.T. is a committee member of the Thai PBS Board of Governors Selection Committee.
2. Ministry of Culture: C.M.C.T. is considered a key partner in the National Safe and Creative Media Development policy, organized by the Ministry of Culture
3. Confederation of Broadcasting Professional Associations: Representatives of C.M.C.T. are invited to be the judges for Nataraj Awards, organized by the Confederation of Broadcasting Professional Associations.
4. True Corporation: C.M.C.T. is a key partner in organizing “Future Journalism Awards” with True Corporation.
5. Television Commercial Censorship Club (Thailand): C.M.C.T. members serve in the national television commercial censorship committee.